Wednesday, July 23, 2008

As The She-Blob Turns


The ongoing saga of She-Blob "assuming the position" continues. This time with some actual progress to report.

A few posts back, I reported that She-Blob was Ass Backwards, and seemed to have no intention of getting into proper baby mode. She's a stubborn one. Now, after weeks of confirmation that she had no intention of going anywhere, SB is once again toying with our emotions as she moves...though only half way.

Apparently she's unfolded, and is now laid out on her back, lying crosswise. Though this is still not a solution to the problem, at least she's showing some signs of cooperating with Mother Nature. My doctors told her I need to "encourage her" to keep turning. Not sure if she meant visualizing, talking to her, doing my Ass Up exercises, or physically pushing her down (all of which I've tried to a greater or lesser extent, I'm afraid to admit).

Speaking of Ass Up exercises, I'd love to say that it was due to these that we've taken a step forward. In all honesty though, I must confess that after several weeks of discomfort and sore knees, I had given up the regimen. Instead, this past weekend Bree and I went to see The Dark Knight, which is one freakin' loud-ass movie. She-Blob spent the whole time trying to burst out, Alien-style. And now, she's half-way there. So perhaps some more deafening, overly violent summer blockbusters are in my immediate future...

No comments: