Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Life in Hell

Image by ul_Marga

We are in hell, caught somewhere between the 7th and 8th circles. My only consolation is that at least we're not scraping the bottom. On the other hand, that means there's still room to fall further.

Registering sucks. Registering for babies sucks worse.

Even though one of my editors very kindly wrote down for me all the items we need to register for, following his step-by-step directions is taking FOR FREAKIN' EVER, as we try to navigate our way through bibs, high chairs, bouncy/swingy things, and something that is alarmingly called Butt Paste. I have yet to discover what this mysterious substance is but really, how hard should I be trying to track this information down?

For all of you moms-to-be that were "so excited" that "you couldn't wait to start" your registry... I have some words. But I'm a lady, so I'll just sign off instead.

No comments: