Monday, November 17, 2008

Mona Lisa

I've been claiming that Otter now smiles, but it was recently pointed out that we have no pictorial evidence to support my wild claims of Blobby Happiness. I've been trying to catch this elusive expression, with little success. Like the Mona Lisa, Otter has a enigmatic smile, filled with mystery and hidden meaning...

Yeah, right. The real is, the camera simultaneously fascinates and scares the crap outta her. So as soon as I pull it out, she can't tear her eyes away and be distracted by fun toys. She doesn't want to let it out of her sight, in case it tries something funny. Consequently, all her photos look something like this...


But, I'm a persistent fella. So here, at long last the proof is in the soft focus pudding...



On another note, I've discovered a fun new Otter game. Apparently you can put things in babies' mouths and they'll try to eat it. Like Mikey with Life cereal, only better, cause they're not nearly as selective as Mikey...

No comments: