Thursday, August 21, 2008

5


Not much to report, or any deep thoughts to share.

My mother now calls me at random intervals to say things like "I bought you a mobile." That's it.

I call back to say things like "I can't find the pomegranate juice you asked me to buy." That's it.

Our kitchen still isn't done, and I'm getting word that the back-order light fixtures are further away from being delivered than I was led to believe. I'm kinda pissed about that, and intend to fight the light manufacturer. To what end, I don't know.

I had a really bizarre dream last night involving my upcoming surgery, a baby (that looked frighteningly similar to the Reborn we have at the office), working in the edit bay while waiting for my C-Section, and Dr. Phil. I woke up frightened.

Image by tanakawho

No comments: